Friday, November 9, 2012

I need a new anime to watch...

Um... so I finished un-go, that was surprisingly better than I thought it would be. Usually any mystery show that goes supernatural loses my interest, because well... magic made the closed room, so kinda stupid. But this show sticks to only one premise and that is the detective can extract one honest answer from a person at a time, deeming the mystery still sorta mind boggling and interesting to figure out.

Restarting on One Piece, but honestly, the mermaid island arc is stupid.... villains aren't interesting, I hate the low IQ princess and her crybaby mom. I was so happy when Otohime died, though that's unintended by oda-sensei i'm sure. Anyway, hopefully this arc will wind down, I heard good things about the next arc.

Really want a new anime to watch, one that isn't going to be ongoing into oblivion like Detective Conan, one that doesn't always end with the girl getting together with no one because the manga is ongoing or game has her picking from 8 guys. Meh..... headache.... I wonder sometimes do most animes feel generic to me now because I've watched so many? or has the industry really stopped churning out unique fun animes. Or maybe I'm just spoiled, thinking that the year Death Note, Code Geass, Ouran High, Melancholy of Haruhi dominated the top 4 (imo any one of those could've stood at the top if they were released separately in any of the later years) would be the norm when that year is the true outlier. Granted last year had Mahou Shoujo Madoka, steins gate, but really.... they pale in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment