Thursday, August 16, 2012

oops, 你懂的 - 金莎&后弦

Haven't listened to music for a few months now. Figured, might as well start with a duet from 金莎&林俊杰.
First 10 seconds, I realized the male singer sounded wrong, he sounded more like 后弦, and on a 2nd look, it was indeed not JJ, but 后弦.
All in all, this song isn't a keeper for me. It's so generic I could hear it on the street and mistake it for about 100 other recent 后弦 songs, granted all of his songs are written by him, and his creativity seems have to reached the limit. However, I still hope that he'd break out with some more creative or at least non-generic songs.
No complaints against 金莎 though, I like how her voice sounds in duets, but not so pleasant solo for some reason. Maybe because she's very good at harmonizing her voice with the bass voices, but solo, she sounds like every other generic auto-tuned female c-pop singer.

Just wanted to add, this song is actually a break up song. :D Wouldn't have noticed if I didn't actually read the lyrics. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment