Thursday, September 27, 2018

Tap Titans 2 Progress

Day 1 - 1150
Uh... I'm not sure if that's slow or fast, but I figured, I'll just catalog it.
Build wise I only had 3 levels in Heart of Midas (warrior tree), because I haven't prestiged yet. I did get lucky with artifacts, got Boots of Hermes and Unbound Gauntlet. I actually liked Snap Spawn more from the Gauntlet more, because that little bomb cuts each stage by 50% in length, and it continues even after max stage (MS) is passed, whereas portal monster doesn't let you port past MS. But portal monster does allow faster prestiging to increase your dps.


Day 2 - 3000
Went back to Clan ship build because I didn't want to actively tap. I also avoided astral awakening because I don't want to tap the random orbs.
Day 3 and Day 4 - 4800
Progress is so so on day 3 because I was trying to not advance too much before tournament.


Reached 6300 with 9Ds played. Skipped the screen shots the past few days because phone requires relogging in, and it's kind of a pain... so... i'll post the screen shots later on all in one go when I'm not lazy... which is probably never, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment