Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Etrian Odyssey IV's out! hurray!

Etrian Odyssey IV's out. Unfortunately for me, Best Buy typoed the name into Etrain Odyssey. So after searching Best Buy for days I couldn't find a link to pre-order and now it's all sold out. Stupid Best Buy....

Well that's okay, there's always Amazon or Gamestop. I'm looking forward to this installment. Though I'm pretty sure the 3D is probably gonna be wasted, but that's okay, it makes my eyes cross anyway.

The best thing about Etrian Odyssey series is that they keep improving upon the old system (like EO 2 added auto-battle, 3 class balanced + water map + more map options), and dungeon crawlers are timeless :D. I'm looking forward to seeing how 4 will improve on all that. So "live so that you may map"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment