Friday, September 28, 2012

Sha of Anger Attempted?

Hmm, so as I was leveling, message shows up in guild, world raid boss attempt, come all 90s and almost 90s. I decided to ignore and continue leveling, but an invite came and I said might as well give it a try.
First off, we wiped in the end and raid disbanded.  So our group sucked apparently, though I thought that's a little unfair, considering my only previous experience with the Sha of Anger was running into it while not paying attention and getting 1-shot. I'm sure a majority of the non-90s who were pulled over are basically the same as me. All we need is 3 lines of explanation, don't stand in bitter hatred, hit the MCed people, and kill the adds. Receiving no explanation of any sort, we charged in like headless chickens, no duh we'd wipe.
Only thing I didn't care for that was Blizzard's fault is that the Sha of Anger spawned in the middle of elite monkey packs. Not only does the Sha's little adds already overwhelm the raid, the extra monkeys would spawn and hit the healers, speaking from my point of view the poor lvl 89 healer who dropped dead pretty early because monkeys were hitting me and I got total 160k damaged by 2 consecutive attacks by the Sha (maybe i was standing in something, but didn't look like it?).
Oh well, maybe next time I'll be level 90 and in a better organized group and not a mess lead by a random person.

No comments:

Post a Comment